Wild flowers are not roses, young is just a pity.
野花不是玫瑰,少年也只是遗憾。
There is no redemption in dopamine kidnapping. We are all addicted prisoners.
多巴胺的绑架没有救赎,我们都是上了瘾的囚徒。
It is not the season for crabapple flowers to open.
早已不是海棠花开的季节了。
"When I was born I wanted the world to love me. When I'm dead I want the world to love me no more."
“当我生时我愿爱这个世界,当我死后愿这世界不再爱我。”
"Most most like you, green son."
"To what extent? "
“Like a bear who loves spring."
“最最喜欢你,绿子。”
“什么程度?”
“像喜欢春天的熊一样。”
She has her nobility, and I am never humble.
她有她的高贵,我也从不卑微。
(这句话要放到场景里去,比如:不用香水的人)
You are the last rose in my barren land.
在我贫瘠的土地上,你是最后一朵玫瑰。
"We are all born so beautiful."
“我们生来都是如此美丽。”
"I read a lot of books, but then I forgot most of them. What's the point of reading?"
"When I was a child, I ate so much food that I can't remember what I ate now. But it is certain that some of them have grown into my bones and flesh. So does reading change the mind."
“我读过很多书,但后来大部分都被我忘记了,那阅读的意义是什么?”
“当我还是个孩子的时候,我吃过很多食物,现在已经记不起来吃过什么了。但可以肯定的是,它们中的一部分已经长成为我的骨头和肉。阅读对思想的改变也是如此。”
Hope that one day, withered flowers can bloom again, lonely young can firm faith.
希望有一天,枯萎的鲜花可以重新盛开,落寞的少年可以坚定信念。
"The summer of the rose is never absent."
“属于玫瑰的盛夏永远不会缺席。”
文案和英语句子提示您:看后求收藏(同创文学网http://www.tcwxx.com),接着再看更方便。